Sunday, October 28, 2007

some thoughts...

The only thing on my mind now is the long weekend next week.

しごとはいそがしいです。

I'm getting really tired/sick of all the school work... but i have to admit i don't have that to complain about.

just looking forward to thanksgiving, and christmas break, and summer, and graduation, and retirement.


On a brighter note, I feel like my Japanese reading abilities (in particular Hiragana) have improved. I now read things by skimming and understanding what they mean. I group them together into words now as opposed to reading each Hiragana character separately one-by-one. I hope I can soon read even faster... and with Katakana as well.

The midterm is coming up soon, and I'm a little worried about that. But the good thing about Japanese is that with everyday class and practice it's not something you can really study a lot for.... because you already know everything from everyday usage... it becomes a part of you.

1 comment:

なずきあん said...

ロバートさん、

やすみは どうですか?
次(つぎ)のやすみは サンクスギビング、そして、ふゆやすみですね〜〜〜